Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mars and venus

Well i believe you know the term "Man is from mars and woman is from venus" right. this is the common way to say man and woman are REALLY different..Man usually (almost everytime) use his logic to interpret something, on the other hand woman use her feeling.. this is how they are not connected each other.

When we need to understand the thought of our partner, don't use your own head,this is applied to man and woman. put yourself in his/her place, so that you can feel what your partners feels.

Man is a simple, logical, "to the point" type human being.
But Woman is complex, "out of ordinary" type human being.

I have a story of a couple who has issues about a relation ship, this is some of their diary book.
Here it is...

Woman's diary book :

Sunday Night - He act really strange. 3 hour ago we make an appointment in a cafe. I have shopping from the morning
with my friend, so maybe he is a little upset when i'm late arriving on the cafe, but he is not saying anything.

We talk but not going well, so i suggest we go to a quiter place so we can talk more freely. He agree, but he still quite. I asked him whether somethings wrong, but he said nothing. I asked him is it because i'm late that make him upset. But he said nothing. He said this is nothing to do with me and ask me not to worry.

In our way home, i said "I love you", he smiled a little and keep driving. I can't explain how he act that night, i can't figured out why he not replied me "I love you too" As we got home, i really lost him, i feel that he doesn't want me anymore. He just sat and watching TV.

Finally i decided to sleep. in about 10 minute he walked into the room. I can't stand it anymore, i made up my mind and asked him what is the problem. But he fall asleep already. I cried till i asleep. I don;t know what i should do.
My life really crushed.


Man's Diary

Damn, today Manchester United lost....!!!!!!!!!!


So...you see the differences?? To understand woman or vice versa, you have to think like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment